Quick sense (QS-SCC01) 32CH LED Motion Sensor Controller For LED Staircase LED strip Lighting (adjustable upto 32 Steps Lighting controller)
Quick sense (QS-SCC01)
Lighting for stairwell, check this 32CH motion sensor led stair lights controller, automatically sense your movements within 3 meters, the step lights come on in sequence, people go and the led stair tread lights go out.
The led lighting speed can be adjusted freely. The steps quantity of this LED stair controller is 32. Two motion sensors are installed on both ends of the staircase. Fast connector, easy installation.
The first step light connects to the "1" mark of the led controller and the second is connected to the "2" and the others so on.
Professional installation knowledge required, check the wiring first, do not have positive and negative overlap or may touch together, and ensure that there is no positive and negative short circuit before powering on, If you are not professional installer we sugggest you to read the wiring disgram etc before buying.t
If the positive and negative terminals are connected to each other, it will cause burnout. And this defect not covered in warranty.
1. When the lilght strips plugged into the controller, be sure to find the correct polarity of strips corresponding serial number of steps
2. The controller and sensor can be in the electric box
3. Be sure to connect the positive and negative poles, the red is the positive, the blue is the negative, and the low-voltage current is DC12-24V, not AC220V/AC110V
4. It is recommended to bury the line in advance and install the lights when the stairs are decorated.
5. The wiring needs to be disconnected, while working on controller and the wiring cannot be plugged in to avoid short circuit.